YUDAYA reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudential criteria, sector practices or the interests of the company. Any modification to it will be announced with due notice, so that you are fully aware of its content.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
YUDAYA, S.L. registered office for these purposes at Carretera del Rincón, S/N, Centro Comercial Las Arenas, C.P.35010 de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas. Spain (hereinafter, YUDAYA), is the party responsible for the processing of the personal data provided by you.
Due to the nature of the services we provide, YUADAYA is very committed to the protection of privacy and the processing of personal data of our users and customers making every effort to comply with current regulations. Therefore, your personal information is treated securely and with the utmost care.
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The main purpose for which we collect your personal data is to facilitate and improve the service we offer you through this website.
We also collect your data in order to be able to:
- To deal with booking requests.
- Register the travel agency.
- Carry out the precheckin.
- Send you newsletters, offers and promotions and, in general, marketing actions of products and events related to the activity of the HD Hotels Group, through all available channels, including electronic media, provided that the client has given express consent for this purpose, with their authorisation lasting until it is revoked.
- Registration in Club HD for which profiles will be drawn up on their consumption preferences.
Management of complaints or claims.
- Carrying out quality surveys, satisfaction surveys or any service or activity offered by YUDAYA.
Registration in social networks.
- Manage job applications, by collecting CVs, in order to be able to contact the interested party and carry out a selection process.
- Management of contracting of products or services offered and for compliance with applicable laws on tax and commercial matters.
The creation of a client account has the purpose of generating a unique client identifier for the acquisition of services offered through the YUDAYA website.
3. WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS THAT LEGITIMISES THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA? IN OTHER WORDS, WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS OR CONDITION THAT ALLOWS US TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The legal basis that legitimises us to process your data may be diverse: in some cases it may be the consent of the persons concerned, in others compliance with a legal obligation on our part, in others compliance with a contract and/or commercial relationship, or the legitimate interest of the data controller.
When the processing is based on your consent, it shall be understood to have been given unequivocally, this being considered a clear affirmative act on your part, which manifests such consent. In this regard, you may revoke your consent at any time.
4. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The data will be kept for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected and according to the legal basis for processing the data in accordance with legal obligations, as well as to determine any liability that may arise from this purpose and the processing of the data.
In the event that the processing is based on the consent given by the data subject, the data will be retained until such time as the consent is withdrawn.
5. WHO MAY BE THE ASSIGNEES OR RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The data may be transferred or communicated to public or private entities, to which it is necessary or obligatory to transfer them in order to manage the service or consultation, such as travel agency, logistics, transport and delivery companies or some of our suppliers and manufacturers for the management of guarantees, subscriptions or promotional campaigns. They may also be transferred in accordance with the cases provided for, in accordance with the Law, as well as to the companies of the HD Hotels Group (indicate the list of companies that make up the HD Hotels Group or the link where this list can be found).
6. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
The personal data that we collect resides in Spain, and in any case, within the European Economic Area, and therefore no international transfers of personal data will be made.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
- The interested party of the personal data, in any case may exercise the rights to which they are entitled, in accordance with the RGPD, which are:
- The right to request access to personal data relating to the data subject,
- The right to request its rectification or erasure,
- The right to request the limitation of their processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability
These rights may be exercised by sending a written communication, duly signed, accompanied by a photocopy of the ID card, to YUDAYA, S.L., with registered office for these purposes at Carretera del Rincón, S/N, Centro Comercial Las Arenas, C.P.35010 de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas. Spain, or via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Likewise, if you consider that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated, you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
8. SECURITY MEASURES IN THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
Finally, we inform you that YUDAYA will adopt the legally required technical and organisational measures in its information system in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data stored, thus avoiding its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access; taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as the risks of varying probability and severity associated with each of the processing operations.
9. SOCIAL NETWORKS
YUDAYA is present in some of the main social networks on the internet:
YUDAYA, is the data controller in relation to its publications.
YUDAYA, will process the data on these social networks in accordance with what they allow the company profiles. YUDAYA, will not extract data from social networks, unless the interested party has given their consent.
YUDAYA, S.L., 2020 ©All rights reserved